Friday, April 18, 2014

Week 35 Bump Update!

.
.

Weeks: 35 weeks
Symptoms: Braxton hicks, nausea (getting worse throughout the day), mild heartburn, greasy hair (I'm going to have to start washing it every day!), leg cramps, backpain (especially when sitting for long periods of time, but nothing too severe). On the plus side, I'm getting a little more sleep now - yay!
Weight gain: I put on 1kg this week (2.2lbs) - yikes! Total weight gain is 8.8kg (19.6lbs)
Movement: So many body rolls! I have people in meetings at work just staring at my belly and he/she jiggles around
Stretch Marks: I found another teeny tiny one so 2 for now
Linea Negra: Nope!
Belly button in or out: In 
Rings on or off: On but getting harder to get off
Cravings: Rice bubbles, smoked salmon and poached eggs
Aversions: Boiled eggs (as always) and the smell of coffee
Moods: Happy!
Gender: This week I still feel like it’s a girl
Highlight of the week: My 2 year wedding anniversary! It was such an amazing and romantic day. I didn't get the results I was hoping for after the 34 week scan - my placenta has moved up but not enough.. so we need to continue monitoring it. Bah! I just want to know what sort of birth to plan for. Hopefully I'll know more next week.
Looking forward to: Going to my brother's pre-elopement party and celebrating with them. Also spending time with my cousin and her hubby who are staying with us for the weekend.

xx

1 comment:

  1. Hello hun:)
    This post is really nice,love it:)))
    Maybe we could follow each other ? Let me know on my blog!:)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading all of your sweet comments, thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...