Saturday, May 3, 2014

Autumn Makeup Look

.

Today I thought I'd share with you guys one of my fave Autumn makeup looks. In Autumn, I usually go for neutral warm tones, gold/brown eyes and a cherry lip.

IMG_8115

FACE & BROWS
1. Foundation - Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream in Medium
2. Under Eye Concealer - Maybelline Instant Age Rewind in Fair
3. Spot Concealer - Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla
4. Powder - BareMinerals Matte Foundation in Fair -
applied with Real Techniques Stippling Brush
5. Blush - MAC Gingerly Sheertone Blush - 
applied with Makeup Geek Contour Brush
6. Brows - MAC Lingering Eyebrow Pencil + MAC Brow Gel 
 - using Clinique Eyebrow Brush
7. Lip Base - Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain in Honey 
(I always use a lip stain as part of my foundation routine as it gives it time to sink in and helps to make my lipstick last longer) 

2

EYES
8. Base and Inner Corner - Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded
9. Lids - MAC Tweet Me Mega Metal Shadow
10. Crease - Buck from Urban Decay Naked Palette -
applied with Makeup Geek Pointed Crease Brush
11. Lower Lashline - Buck from Urban Decay Naked Palette -
applied with Makeup Geek Mini Concealer Brush
12. Top Lashline - Face of Australia Liquid Eyeliner in Black

2

MASCARA & LIPS
13. First Coat - Revlon Lash Potion Mascara in Blackest Black
14. Second Coat - Covergirl Lash Blast in Black Brown
15. Lips - Lipstick Queen in Jean Queen

2

And that's it! Pretty simple really.

Let me know in the comments what you guys think, and what your go-to autumn look is!

xx

7 comments:

  1. Love this look! Must try the Urban Decay palette!
    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very jealoust BB cream looks great on you, it just seem to accentuate my pores and my acne scars. Very random but I have a whole bottle of Loreal Nude Magique BB cream if you want it. It is light skin tone though. Leave me a comment and let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing which makes me more excited to try the naked 3 palates because I recently purchase it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you want to email me your address to goddess underscore luan at Hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that eyeshadow on you! Also impressed you still manage to put on a full face of makeup in pregnancy - since the morning sickness hit my usual routine has gone out the window, haha. Now it's BB cream and go! :) Means I get an extra few precious minutes in bed in the morning :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful! your eyes are absolutely gorgeous! you definitely have that pregnancy glow :)
    stupid question: is it autumn where you live?
    for me, i'm not that creative with my every day look. i typically do black liner wing, tons of mascara, bronzer contour, blush and natural or darker lipstick. this look stays the same for me all year round. i usually just change the lip color #boring. LOL D:

    www.ticklemebear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading all of your sweet comments, thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...