Thursday, May 1, 2014

Week 37 Bump Update!

.

.

Weeks: 37 weeks
Symptoms: Exhaustion, braxton hicks (tonnes!), backpain, pain/stiffness in hands, breakouts, feeling super heavy (I'm finding it hard to just get up and walk around). On the plus side - my nausea is nowhere near as bad now (I finally got some meds that work!)...also my leg hair doesn't seem to be growing (woohoo!)
Weight gain: I put on 0.5kg this week (1.1lbs). Total weight gain is 10kg (22lbs). I feel like that 0.5kg has gone straight to my face... hellllllo double chin!
Movement: Movement has slowed down, although I still get kicked in the ribs daily!
Stretch Marks: Sadly yes. I have little ones on my love handles (sexy!) 
Linea Negra: Nope
Belly button in or out: In
Rings on or off: Off! They were starting to get stuck so they had to go :( 
Cravings: Coffee Icecream
Aversions: Spicy Food
Moods: Up and Down 
Gender: I'm convinced it's a boy! We found out that he/she already weighs 3.2kg (7lbs)!! 
Highlight of the week: Getting a 3D ultrasound and being able to see our little one's face for the first time. 
Looking forward to: Catching up with my brother and my bestie who both just got back from their honeymoons!

xx

2 comments:

  1. You are looking great! I'm jealous you're at 37 weeks and have only gained 10kg - I've gained more than that already and I'm 2 weeks behind you, oops. haha. Not long for you to go now, you must be so excited! :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so amazing! Can't wait to see your little girl/guy! :)

    tailsbydaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading all of your sweet comments, thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...