Friday, May 9, 2014

Week 38 Bump Update!

.

.

Weeks: 38 weeks
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks (constant and getting worse!), swelling of hands and feet, breakouts, nausea (occasionally), numb belly (everything is just so tight!). On the plus side - I seem to have more energy!
Weight gain: I put on 1.1kg this week (2.4lbs). Total weight gain is 11.1kg (24.7lbs). 
Movement: Hardly any movement, I think he/she is running out of room in there!
Stretch Marks: No more since last week (woohoo!)
Linea Negra: Nope and I don't think I'll get it
Belly button in or out: In
Rings on or off: Off! Thank god too with the amount of times my hands have swollen up over the last few days (they looked like fat sausages haha)
Cravings: Lamingtons! (always sweets.. do you think that means I'm having a girl?)
Aversions: Fish and Chicken (neither sound very appealing to me)
Moods: Happy, anxious, scared and excited
Gender: I'm back to thinking it's a girl! What do you guys think I'm having?
Highlight of the week: Going on Maternity Leave (yaaaay!)
Looking forward to: Having this baby asap! I'm not sure how much more braxton hicks I can take! 

xx

6 comments:

  1. 38 weeks is so close, by the size of the bump that baby looks ready to come out haha! ;)
    guesswhathollie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good at 38 weeks! I'm marching on into 20 weeks and I can't believe that I'm half way through my second pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you are almost there, and yay for going on maternity leave. Not long now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are looking great! :) Congrats on starting your maternity leave too! Hope you get a chance to rest and relax - and you don't get annoyed by braxton hicks! I haven't had any yet, I'm nervous that means I won't know how to handle real labour when it starts, haha!

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look great! you're almost to the finish line!! I didn't realize that you didn't know the gender of the baby. that's really exciting. I'm so happy you found my blog which led me to your blog. you're a delight! wishing you a continued smooth pregnancy and delivery! xoxox
    ticklemebear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great & you are almost there, how exciting!

    beautysaveuk ♥

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading all of your sweet comments, thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...