Saturday, April 14, 2012

The time has come..



Robbie and I are all packed and ready to head off tomorrow to our wedding destination! We're getting married on Monday and I am SO excited!! I just hope it doesn't rain :( you'll all have to cross your fingers and toes for me that we get nice weather!

I can't wait for our honeymoon either! 6 whole weeks in Bali and Thailand mmmmm it's going to be bliss! I'm hoping to be able to blog/vlog while I'm over there (and also share some pics from the big day) but I'll have to see what the internet connection is like.

Either way the next time you'll hear from me I'll be a married lady! hehe still can't believe it.

Talk to you all soon (from Bali I hope!)

xx

14 comments:

  1. Enjoy your wedding! And happy honeymoon! Lucky girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crossing my fingers for sunny skies!! Have a wonderful day and honeymoon!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have an amazing day!! And enjoy Bali and Thailand :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have an amazing day and I'll cross my fingers for the weather!

    Laura
    whitewinters.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be crossing my fingers for good weather! Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have an amazing wedding day and honeymoon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awh, have an amazing time!!! We all can't wait to hear about it when you get back. :D

    Shoetopia Giveaway -- 3 winners. Come and join! :D
    10% off discount code to Vantage Point Vintage

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats and have an amazing time!!

    Jayme & Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  9. My fingers, toes, arms and legs are all crossed for you and I am finding it really hard to type. Cant wait to see all your photos. Congrats and enjoy everything!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my god you're getting married tomorrow!!! eep. have an amazing day hun xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my god! So long you've been counting down! Hope you have an amazing day and honeymoon, can't wait to see the photos! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. hope your day is everything you've been planning and wishing for. Enjoy your honeymoon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! I wish you soooo much happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations lovely! I can't wait to hear all about it <3

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading all of your sweet comments, thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...