Tuesday, June 29, 2010

So fresh and so clean


Following Love Vulcanella's lead. I decided to buy one of the "Big Hair Affair" packs from Lush - $14.95. I love sample packs! they are so cute hehe.



My pack (suited to my hair type) includes -

♥ Hisuan Wen Hua hair moisturiser
♥ Karma Komba Shampoo Bar
♥ Squeaky Green Shampoo Bar
♥ BIG volumising Shampoo
♥ Jungle Conditioner Bar
♥ Veganese Vegan Conditioner
♥ King of the Mods Styling Gel

+ BONUS Rockstar soap (cause the lady was nice)

Love Vulcanella goes into more detail about the products, but just thought I'd share as I'm pretty chuffed with my little pack.

Today I wore -

♥ Miss shop orange top
♥ About a girl skirt
♥ Zoemou necklace
♥ Airflex Boxer booties
♥ OPI What's with the catitude? on nails

xx

3 comments:

  1. So glad you went and got it :)

    Ohhh I love Rock Star soap (it was my first Lush purchase ever!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too!! Thanks so much for telling me about it :)

    I haven't got a chance to use the products yet though, what do you think?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't bought anything from Lush for ages, you've inspired me to go buy lots of lovely things from there next time I'm shopping!
    I love your shoes :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading all of your sweet comments, thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...