HELP!! I'm going to an engagement party in a few weeks and can't decide what to wear.
Before I ask for your advice though, there's something you should know about me...
I RENT dresses! (gasp! :O)
Yes its true, I pay $100 to wear a designer dress for 1 night. I know what you're thinking.. what a waste of money!
.. and it kinda is but, you get to wear an amazing dress and look fabulous :) plus I hate running around looking for something to wear to an event and stress when I can't find anything. And if I do by chance find something half-decent to wear, I only end up wearing it a few times before either giving it to my sister or selling it on ebay.
I've rented a tonne of dresses in the past (all from dressedup.com.au), including these gorgeous numbers -
For my b'day high-tea, a few years ago
For my friend's fancy cocktail party
For a friend's wedding, earlier this year
So now you know my dirty little secret, you can help me decide what to wear :D
Here are the dresses I've been eyeing off (brace yourself there's ALOT)
1. Illionaire - Worshipper Dress - RRP $528
2. Hussy - Madame Butterfly Dress - RRP $329
3. White Suede - Peaches Frill Dress - RRP $345
4. White Suede - Deep Vee Exposed Dress - RRP $309
5. Rachel Gilbert - Milla Dress Navy - RRP $245
6. Nicola Finetti - Strapless Ruffle Dress Electric Blue -$495
7. Illionaire - The View Electric Lash Digital Print - RRP $616
8. White Suede - Razor Sequin Dress - RRP $230
9. Natasha Gan - Strapless Eyelet Party Dress Red - RRP $253
So which one do you think I should wear?
Oh and don't forget to enter my T2 giveaway! :)