Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Get Back in My Life

IMG_0751

IMG_0779

IMG_0743

IMG_0732
Pink Stitch Top, Pink Stitch Jacket, Cotton On Leggings in Port, Betts Centaur Wedges,
Lovisa Silver Bangles, Nicole by OPI Silver & OPI Save Me Nailpolish


I love this jacket/shaw, I think the colours are so pretty.. it kinda reminds me of an oil painting or something. I'm glad I can finally wear it now that the rain seems to have settled down and the sun is actually shining! Fingers-crossed it lasts a little while longer.

Have you guys heard of the show "the walking dead"? Rob and I just discovered it and are obsessed! It's hard for us to find shows that we can actually watch together (believe it or not, rob isn't a huge fan of pretty little liars and gossip girl! pfft I know right? whats wrong with him!) so it's great to find a show that we can both enjoy :)

Do you guys watch it? What do you think of it?

xx



PS. If you want to see how I did my hair and makeup, you should check out my get ready with me video here (and subscribe if you like)

14 comments:

  1. I watched the first episode and didnt enjoy it that much. Which surprises me as we seem to have the same taste in programmes. May be I should give it another shot.Hubby and I watch Once Upon a Time together, he isnt into GOssip Girl either. Our boys dont know what there missing out on do they.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pants and top.beautiful outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those leggings are the best colour, such a cute outfit!

    I also can totally relate, my boyfriend refuses to watch Pretty Little Liars with me - he just doesn't understand. Maybe I'll have to give this show a go.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous! I adore that little jacket.
    I've never watched it - my hubs and I watch Parks & Rec and Modern Family. And reruns of Arrested Development. ;)
    xo,
    dash

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a well put together outfit! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a pretty outfit, i love those jeans

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your hair! I need to use my curling iron more but I always get put off because it takes so long to curl my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful shirt!

    B&M
    http://bananaandmandarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful summery outfit. I wish there were more gorgeous days to wear clothes like this. I have no idea what I'm going to wear tomorrow, this weather is nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look stunning!!!
    Aimee
    www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look gorgeous louise! that jacket/shawl thing is divine ! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm crushing on your outfit. I love that jacket!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading all of your sweet comments, thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...