Friday, May 30, 2014

NOTD: Essie Where's My Chauffeur? & Beyond Cozy

2

One of my fave nailpolish combos at the moment is Essie's Where's My Chauffeur? accented with Beyond Cozy from the Essie 2012 Winter Collection. 

Where's My Chauffeur? is a light blue turquoise which I absolutely love.. I do think this colour is more of a spring-time colour though.

Beyond Cozy is a finely milled gold and silver glitter (I'd say more silver than gold). The glitter is insanely sparkly and the formula is great, I only needed 2 coats for full opacity!

I always think it's fun to accent my ring finger with a different colour. It confuses some people when they see it haha.

What about you? Do you like to paint one nail a different colour?

xx

3 comments:

  1. love the color! how many coats did you need to get them opaque? Essie is more of an expensive drug store brand and i've heard it's pretty sheer. this makes me hesitant to shell out the money for it =/ but i hear and see so many good things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely and I like the ring finger being different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice colour combination! I'm looking forward to wearing polish again once baby's arrived - although I've only tried the statement nail thing once my sister frequently wears it and it looks great! :)

    Hope you have a relaxing weekend ahead :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading all of your sweet comments, thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...