Sunday, August 19, 2012

Ladykiller

2 3 .
1
Forever New Shirt, Cotton On Skirt, Betts Wedges, WithLoveKirsten Necklace

I've really been loving experimenting with colour lately. Not only with clothes but with makeup too! I think it's because I'm getting over the dull, cold weather here in Canberra and need something to brighten up my days.

So I met up with my besties yesterday and we were all talking about how great it would be to go overseas together.. then all of a sudden it was decided.. we were going America this time next year! haha.

I've never been to America before but I've always wanted to go! It's going to be absolutely amazing. I'm especially looking forward to going shopping over there (drooooool). We're thinking of going to Vegas, LA and maybe San Francisco. I'm SO excited!! I really hope we can save enough money to actually make it happen.

Have you ever been to America?
If so, have you got any recommendations/advice you can give me?

PS. I did an 'OOTD' video to go with this outfit too, you should check it out and let me know what you think.

12 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous girl. I love the way you styled this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this outfit, I am loving lime green at the moment. America is amazing!! You will love it personally I recommend San Fran over LA if you have to choose between the two lots more to do and easier to get around. That's just my opinion though. Eee so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really makes your eyes pop as well! And how exciting about the trip. I would definitely add DC to your list. I could easily have spent my whole trip there (yes, even over NY!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous color combo :) I love the lime green skirt too. Fingers crossed you'll be on that plane next year this time round.

    anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty combination of colors. And I hope you come visit my country! The best cities are San Francisco, New York and Boston. The Grand Canyon is nice, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit! Love your skirt! :)

    I haven't been to the US but I'm hoping to go next year!

    Jess xx

    http://sisko-blog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those colours together they work so well. I hope you make it to the US that would be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look gorgeous, nice blog
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colors and how you put the outfit together!

    Gorgeous love!!!

    CHANEL handbag giveaway on my blog www.fashion-a-holic.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the neon lace. its two trends in one. Neon. and lace! perfect. I also love that amazing necklace.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading all of your sweet comments, thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...