Thursday, July 10, 2014

Winter Makeup Look

IMG_1241

This is one of my fave makeup looks for Winter. That's not to say I wear makeup like this everyday, but when I do make the effort, I love to wear brown/grey on my eyes and brown/deep red on my lips.

IMG_1305

FACE & BROWS
1. Under Eye Concealer - Maybelline Instant Age Rewind in Fair
2. Spot Concealer - Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla
3. Powder - BareMinerals Matte Foundation in Fair -
applied with Real Techniques Stippling Brush
4. Blush - NARS Deep throat - 
applied with Makeup Geek Contour Brush
5. Brows - MAC Lingering Eyebrow Pencil + MAC Brow Gel 
 - using Clinique Eyebrow Brush
6. Lip Base - Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain in Honey 
(I always use a lip stain as part of my foundation routine as it gives it time to 
sink in and helps to make my lipstick last longer) 
111

EYES
7. Lids - Sidecar from Urban Decay Naked Palette
8. Crease - Hustle from Urban Decay Naked Palette -
applied with Makeup Geek Pointed Crease Brush
9. Lower Lashline - Hustle from Urban Decay Naked Palette -
applied with Makeup Geek Mini Concealer Brush


111

MASCARA & LIPS
10. Mascara - Covergirl Lash Blast in Very Black
11. Lips - MAC Capricious Lipstick

111

Let me know in the comments what you guys think, and what your go-to winter makeup look is!

xx

4 comments:

  1. Reading about your winter makeup look reminded me that I have posted that makeup to you. You should receive it this week, I hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! you're the sweetest xx

      Delete
  2. You look gorgeous Louise, motherhood id obviously agreeing with you! I hope you are going well.

    For me Winter is about putting on anything that is hydrating as I become a bit of a flakey mess, so unattractive… So for me it's tinted moisturiser, hydrating concealers (I am very much enjoying the Maybeline FitMe) and tinted lip balms, otherwise my skin is just so unhappy with me!

    Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! i will definitely try your lip stain trick as my lipstick wears off so easily. it's irritating!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading all of your sweet comments, thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...