I love keeping it simple during the warmer months, there's nothing worth than wearing thick heavy makeup when it's boiling outside! BB cream is definitely a must during spring as it keeps your skin looking dewy and fresh while protecting you from the sun.
FACE & BROWS
1. BB Cream - La Roche-Posay Melt-in BB Cream in Shade 01 (not pictured sorry)
2. Under Eye Concealer - Maybelline Instant Age Rewind in Fair
3. Powder - BareMinerals Matte Foundation in Fair -
applied with Real Techniques Stippling Brush
4. Blush - MAC Pet Me Blush -
applied with Makeup Geek Contour Brush
5. Brows - MAC Brow Gel
6. Lip Base - Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain in Honey
EYES7. Lids - MAC Tweet Me Eyeshadow
8. Top Lashline - Face of Australia Liquid Eyeliner in Black
MASCARA & LIPS9. Mascara - Covergirl Lash Blast in Very Black
10. Lips - Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain in Sweetheart Valentine
Let me know in the comments what you guys think, and what your go-to spring makeup look is!