Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I'm walking on sunshine..

IMG_1202

IMG_1184

IMG_1168

IMG_1091
Dotti Dress, Betts Heels, Pink Stitch Bracelet, Essie Carry On Nailpolish

OMG I can't believe I'm getting married in less than 3 weeks! :O where has the time gone!? Luckily almost everything for the wedding/honeymoon is sorted so I can stop stressing and just be excited!

I wore this outfit to my "faux" hens night on Saturday night.. I say "faux" because I didn't really want to have a hens night but my friends insisted on doing something! So they said called it a fake/faux hens and it was SO much fun! We had an amazing dinner with games (how well do you know rob?) and cocktails and they bought rings from diva for us all to wear (mine was the biggest of course!). They also made me a super cute "bride-to-be" CD which I have not stopped listening too. Here are a few pics from the night..

IMG_0046
Note to self - Don't use a cocktail glass as a tripod!

I also uploaded an outfit of the day video for this look which you can check out here if you're interested :)

Have a great week all!

xx

11 comments:

  1. 3 weeks!!! Thats flown by! Your dress is super cute and I love the bright heels. I like the sound of your faux hens night. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress! Three weeks, wow! So exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I cant believe its so close. It will be here berore you know it. Your faux hens looks like lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! The faux hens night looks like it was so much fun and you look beautiful. Loving those heels <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet! I'm glad you had fun with your friends.

    The dress is very cute. I like how it's sheer about the bust. And the shoes are adorable. The video is terrific: nice kiss at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that dress! Must go on a little excursion to Dotti I think ... :) looks like you had a wonderful night. Yay weddings! I am super excited for you :)

    elissiam.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look gorgeous!! love that dress and the shoes together. youre definitely glowing too hun xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your outfit! :)
    good luck for your wedding, how exciting :D
    Rosie xo
    apocketfulofrosie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading all of your sweet comments, thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...