Monday, March 12, 2012

Wentworth

Robbie and I just got back from our weekend away in Sydney (we had today off for canberra day - woohoo)

I didn't take too many pictures for you guys while we were there as it wasn't a very eventful trip, we just went to meet with our celebrant to finalise some paperwork for the wedding.

I did however want to share some pics from this cute little place we stayed at in Arncliffe..

IMG_0964

IMG_0966

IMG_0968

IMG_0970

IMG_0976

I love the room decor, it was so homely :) The room was pretty cheap too so I was surprised that it also included breakfast!

IMG_0979

I don't know about you but I much prefer staying at places like this over hotels. Oh and in case you were wondering this place was called Wentworth.

I also did a little shopping in Sydney and found some wedding shoes which were 75% off (bargain!) I thought these were nice and high and not too formal so I can wear them more than once (that's the plan anyway!).

IMG_0505

Do you guys like them?

Only 5 more weeks till the wedding! Can you believe it!?

xx

9 comments:

  1. Can't believe its only 5 weeks that has gone so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoes look great! you Definitely need the platform, their so much more comfortable. I didn't have a platform for my wedding shoe and I wish I did. I had my heels off in no time! The place you stayed at looks beauiful, might check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Jealous, I hope you had a nice time!!

    Aimee
    www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely place :) it's dreamy ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness me, what a cute little place! Hope you had a lovely time away, I bet you are getting so excited for your wedding? xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This place is gorgeous Louise! I hope you had a great time :). You must be so excited for the wedding!

    xo

    Ashley

    http://southerncaliforniabelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the fireplace and the desk with a mirror on it. It looks like a lovely place to stay. You must be getting very excited for your wedding!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading all of your sweet comments, thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...