Thursday, July 19, 2012

Face of Australia Sheer Gloss Lip Crayons - Product Review

I'm so excited that I finally got my hands on these Face of Australia Lip Crayons! There has been so much hype about them and I couldn't wait to see what all the fuss was about..

After searching high and low, I eventually found them at Big W.

IMG_2159

Lip Crayons seem to be the new kid on the block in the beauty world and I have to say I wasn't too sure what to make of them at first. They kinda remind me of permanent markers (haha don't you think?) I can assure you though.. these are nothing like permanent markers.. they're fabulous!

They're super moisturising, provide a nice tinted glossy finish and smell delicious!

I also love the cute packaging and that they have a wind up applicator.

IMG_2226

They come in 3 different shades, all of which have dessert inspired names (and smell like vanilla)..

IMG_2232
IMG_2238
IMG_2250

My favourite of the 3 is Macaron, followed by Cupcake. I'm not really sure yet if I like Sundae.. I think it clashes with my fair skin tone. For only $14.95 though this pack is an absolute steal!

If you haven't already tried them, you should definitely run out and grab them! Be quick though because these packs are limited edition!

Have you tried these lip crayons yet?

xx

8 comments:

  1. They look freaking cool! I just might have to get my hands on some. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out of all the swatches I think macaron looks like such a good colour! Is the vanilla scent a little strong? Cause I'm not a big fan, but I still want to try these lip crayons out D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the vanilla scent is pretty strong, maybe open one and smell it before you buy it? They are really nice though, so hopefully the smell won't put you off xx

      Delete
  3. Ooo i'm loving the cupcake one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so pretty, I love the cupcake one the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look lovely, gorgeous glossiness! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all I would like to say excellent blog!

    I had a quick question which I'd like to ask if you don't mind. I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your mind before writing. I've had a hard time clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out. I do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally wasted just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or tips? Many thanks!
    Feel free to visit my web site queen of hearts fancy dress

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading all of your sweet comments, thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...