Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Time after time

1 2 3
4
Topshop Jumper, Ally Leggings, ASOS Scarf, Betts Centaur Wedges
I absolutely love this jumper! I got it from Topshop when I was in Bali (I squealed so loudly when I saw that they had a Topshop haha). I have been wearing it to death and it makes me really wish we had more than one Topshop available in Australia :( Oh well what can you do...

I feel like I've been neglecting my little blog lately... Work has just been killing me! I've been working long hours and am so exhausted when I get home that all I want to do is veg out in from on the TV. I really hope work eases up soon so I can give my blog the love and attention it deserves :)

xx

PS. I filmed a 'get ready with me' video to go with this outfit too, you should check it out and let me know what you think.

5 comments:

  1. beautiful!love that purple jumper and the scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sydney topshop opens soon hun so yay for that!! i think its in a few months. you look gorgeous love the jumper xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore those leggings you really pull them off! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the scarf and the sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color of it! And I'm totally the same about ignoring my blog and just hanging out at home, too tired to go online or write something/take pictures... LOL! At least we have a life... right? =P

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading all of your sweet comments, thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...