Wednesday, July 25, 2012

It's always a good time..

I'm not usually a huge fan of Collette Dinnigan's, but I have to say... I'm really loving her S/S collection.

3
1
9
8
2
7

I think it's fun and girlie with a ladylike twist. It's making me wish that spring was here so I could have high-tea with the girls and picnics in the park (mmm dreamy). I think my favourite look is the pink top with white shorts, although I'd never be able to pull that look off!

What about you? Which look do you like best?

xx

4 comments:

  1. Some really beautiful pieces
    Elegant and ladylike yet still playful
    Adore that last dress especially!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lovely, I'm not a big Collette Dinnigan fan either, but that white top in the second last picture is beautiful! I could definitely wear that whole outfit xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I cant believe none of these have any sequins or sparkly things! I am usually not a fan either because she uses so much bling but I love the cut out lace here feminine but still simple.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading all of your sweet comments, thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...