Friday, June 20, 2014

Before and After - Our Dining & Lounge Room

It has been FOREVER since I've shared some home decor updates with you.. I think the last update was our bathroom and that was in 2010! :O 

One of the big things we've done since then is put up venetion blinds throughout the house (replacing the previous owner's homemade blinds that were hideous up close) and I think it's made a huge difference to the "feel" of the house.

So here are the before and after pics of the dining and lounge room.

Before
Dining

After
IMG_0799

Before
1

After
IMG_0738

Before
1

After
IMG_0760

What do you think?

xx

8 comments:

  1. It looks lovely, I especially love the wallpapered wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh what a beautiful room! Looks so roomy and welcoming, you've done a fab job :)

    Hannah xo | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so great, loving the cool grey tones and pretty wallpaper!
    xo Hannah

    http://thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com
    http://thebraidedbandit.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your living room is beautiful I love interior design posts
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh! this is absolutely gorgeous!! i seriously thought you rented a vacation home or hotel! i need to fly you to Los Angeles to renovate my home!! :) beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your before and after posts!
    I love seeing how people turn their home into something you'd find on pinterest.. gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I love how much brighter the place looks! It's a great solution to go for bright walls and larger windows - it really brings out the beauty of the place!

    Tale Of The Great

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading all of your sweet comments, thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...