Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Updated Hair/Body/Skincare Routine!

The last time I shared my skincare routine with you guys I was preparing for my wedding day.. so I figured an update was very much in order! 

Here are the products I currently use:

IMG_0543

In the Shower
L'Oreal Silver Shampoo (once a week)
Lush Rehab Shampoo (twice a week)
Lush Veganese Conditioner (twice a week)
Lush Roots Hair Treatment (once a week)
Nair Shower Power Max Hair Removal Cream (once a week)
Venus Razor (every second day)
Lush Rose Jam Shower Gel (everyday)
Lush Santa's Lip Scrub (twice a week)
La Roche-Posay Purifying Foaming Gel (everyday)

IMG_0557

After Showering
L'Oreal EverPure Leave-In Conditioner (twice a week)
Tangle Teezer Hair Brush (everyday)
Batiste Dry Shampoo (twice a week)
Invite E Vitamin E Oil (everyday)
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo (everyday)
Palmer's Stretch Mark Lotion (everyday)
Care You Love Face Moisturiser (everyday)
La Roche-Posay BB Cream (everyday)
Victoria Secret Secret Craving Body Spray (everyday)
Bio-Oil (everyday)
Mitchum Roll-on Deodorant (everyday)
Norsca Antiperspirant Deodorant (everyday)
Colgate Max White Toothpaste (everyday)
Listerine Whitening Mouthwash (everyday)
Braun Electric Toothbrush (everyday)

So there you have it!

What are your go-to products?

xx

4 comments:

  1. Great products. I'll have to check some of the lush items out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's amazing how many products women use on a daily/weekly basis. traveling becomes tedious having to pack all my hair care/body care/face care products for overnight or weekend trips. it's as if i need a whole new suitcase just for those products! HAHA :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh and i definitely would love to try the lush lip scrub. lip scrubs are definitely my obsession right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Lush products! I use the It's Raining Men body wash from there and I love it. I also use the bubblegum lip scrub and one of their exfoliating body butter bar things haha I forget the name!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading all of your sweet comments, thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...