Sunday, May 30, 2010

Tea for two?

What a fantastic weekend. Love rainy days and the excuse it gives you to stay inside all day haha. Yesterday I went shopping and bought this gorgeous dress from Forever New & cheapy owl necklace from Diva –





I also indulged and got a manicure, painting my nails in OPI Mrs. O'Leary's BBQ :) Then headed into the city for dinner and drinks with friends, hehe it was a fun night. This morning I had brunch with my sister at this fantastic little tea shop/cafe around the corner. It was scrumptious!









Now I think i’ll just lazy around with my boy for the rest of the day (what could be better?).

xx

2 comments:

  1. Nothing could be better. As far as your new purchases, I'm totally in love with your new dress!
    Stop by http://memyselfandshoes.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh brunch, my fave part of the weekend. Yummy looking fare!

    Love your new dress and nice choice of nail polish! Your weekend sounds ideal :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading all of your sweet comments, thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...