Tuesday, February 14, 2012

February Glossy Box



It came with..

Star and Rose Floral Wonderland Emergency Nail Files (full size)
Bobbi Brown Lash Glamour Extreme Lengthening Mascara (sample size)
Jane Iredale Tantasia Self Tanner (sample size)
Love Heart Candy (nom nom nom)
Proactiv Deep Cleansing Wash (sample size)
Polished London Nail Enamel (full size)

IMG_0527

My favourite product from the last glossy box was the Kosmea daily facial exfoliant.

1
Great exfoliant! It made my skin super soft.. just don't use it as a mask if you have fair skin like me (or your face will go bright red)

xx

5 comments:

  1. I haven't joined up to Glossy Box. I was going to, but saw a few people weren't happy with their goodies. I'll see how your next one goes and might joint then. Happy Valentines Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is so different in Spain! Good video ;)

    BBBB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl, I ordered mine for this month too. I still have't received it, emailed Glossy Box and got a reply saying Australia Post lost my order?! Really. Anyway, we'll see what happens. Did you use your new camera for this video? Scary about Proactiv!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really liked that kosmea exfoliant too!! so softening. anyway, i wish id gotten the bobby brown mascara in mine, i feel like mine was a bit blah - shower gel in a sponge, two lip products, proactiv and nail fails. compared to getting elf lip gloss, nail polish and bobby brown mascara :( i was annoyed lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous you got the mascara and the nail polish. I got different items. I am skeptical about the Proactiv, I've used it before and it bleached my towels too and I was talking to a beautician and she said that it does strip away skin and can cause redness. Bit worried about that, so I'm probably not going to use mine either.

    Your video was so entertaining, it makes me want to do some but I'm too scared.
    <3

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading all of your sweet comments, thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...