Wednesday, November 28, 2012

November Bellabox



It came with..

Swisse Hand Cream with Vitamin D and Pomegranate (sample size)
Organic Spa Face Exfoliant (sample size)
Bioderma Sebium H20 Cleansing Water (sample size)
4me Nail Polish Remover Pads (full size)
Ocean Essence Gold Eye Cream (full size)
Palmolive Luscious Strawberry Smoother Body Wash (sample size)
Bloom Glitter Liquid Eyeliner (full size)


IMG_4675

I'm so impressed with the eye cream that came in this month's box! It's amazing (and worth $40!).
Not bad for a $15 subscription!

xx

PS. Don't forget to enter my 400 followers giveaway if you haven't already :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh gosh! There's so much stuff in that box :) and it's always fun when you find new products that you really enjoy!

    And by the way I'm glad you enjoyed my "Gift Guide: For Him" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's impressive! How did you go with the nail polish remover pads (I'm reading on my iphone so I haven't watched the video)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah this box is one of my faves!! I love love love the eyecream. The nailpolish remover pads are great! they work much better than I thought they would and are so convenient, only negative is that they make your fingers greasy xx

      Delete
  3. So many things in that box, great value for money! :)

    AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading all of your sweet comments, thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...