Friday, December 19, 2014

It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

I'm so excited for Christmas this year as it will be James' first Christmas! So excited, in fact, that I started decorated the house in November! Whoopsies.

I love listening to Christmas Carols (Michael Buble is my fave) while putting up and decorating the Christmas tree. It was so cute this year having James there with me while I sang along and danced around.. he thought it was hilarious!

I don't go too overboard with decorations, I just add a few bits and bobs here n' there to make the house feel Christmasy. One of my favourite things to do is put fairy lights around the outside of our house (they are so festive and romantic).

Some of the other decorations we have up this year.. 

. IMG_4832
IMG_4874 IMG_4835 IMG_4850

What do you do to get into the festive season?

xx

4 comments:

  1. Im so slack this year, I haven't put any decorations up. All I have is my Christmas Cards, I think its working in retail during this time of year. It just sucks the Christmas Spirit out of you cause your so exhausted. I hope you and your family have a beautiful Christmas together X

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha once again I am in awe at your organisational skills! :) We were late with putting our decorations up - but they are up!

    It's so exciting having first Christmas and starting to create traditions with baby! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and James really enjoys it! :) We had a "practice" Christmas the other week as some family are going overseas for Christmas and wanted to celebrate with baby before they left - crazy just how quickly they can get cranky and overstimulated! Hope that doesn't happen with James - he looks like such a chill laid-back baby though so you should be fine! :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Decorations are lovely! Christmas is always more exciting with kids around, I imagine a first christmas is just ridiculously exciting :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it the decor! those gold candles are gorgeous. and the socks are adorable :) wishing you a continued happy holidays :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading all of your sweet comments, thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...