Monday, June 18, 2012

Our Wedding

Hey lovelies,
I finally have some wedding photos to show you! Yaaaaay!

w_009

w_015

w_073

w_089

w_107

w_303

w_329

w_347

w_364

w_368

w_371

w_398

w_405

w_406

w_442

w_453

w_458

Our wedding feels like forever ago now (even though it was only in April), every time I think of that day I get butterflies and can't help but smile. It was the best day of my life and I couldn't have been happier with how everything went. I love that we kept it small and intimate, and I was soooo thankful that we got nice weather. There were, of course, a few hiccups.. I only had 15 minutes to do my makeup with a little hand mirror (don't ask lol), the stitches on the left sleeve of my dress came undone just before the ceremony and one of my contacts slipped to the back of my eye while walking down the aisle (too many tears!) and I had to pull it out during the ceremony.. luckily no one noticed! None of this mattered though, seriously, all I cared about was marrying my best friend and nothing could bring me down from the natural high I was on. I can't wait for you to experience it if you haven't already! It is the most amazing feeling.

xx

All photos were taken by Jonathan from Vibrant Photography. He did such an incredible job.

13 comments:

  1. Hey lovely, these photos are gorgeous. I'm glad I got a sneak peak the other night. You and Rob are just gorgeous together and seem like such a great match. Patrick and I had a great time with you the other night. I wish you and Rob all the very best in your journey together. Much love, V xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are amazing! You looked gorgeous! So natural and your dress is perfect. Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww you looked so gorgeous and I LOVE that you kept it intimate - I had a similar number (12). The photos are amazing... Congrats again times a billion xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Louise! Those are BEAUTIFUL photos! I am intrigued as to why you only had fifteen minutes to do your makeup though haha! You look so beautiful, looks like it was an amazing day. Aaaaahhh I love wedding photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are STUNNING, Louise! You and Rob are the most ridiculously photogenic couple :)

    Your dress is gorgeous, even if there were issues with it at the last minute. And it looks like Canberra put on a spectacular day for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Louise, wow! You look insanely beautiful. What amazing photos, seriously some of the nicest wedding photos I have EVER seen, and Ive seen a few haha.

    The style of your wedding looks amazing too, absolutely perfect!! I love everything about it.
    You did your own makeup right? You did such a good job if you did. Sorry if I sounds a bit like AHH IM OBSESSED.. but I am! haha. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH wow your photos are amazing and you look stunning!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are so amazingly beautiful. You looked smashing xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh gosh! These pictures are amazing! Truly beautiful! I especially love the lighting! Every single picture is gorgeous :)

    And you look so pretty too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow these photos are gorgeous, looks like you had an amazing day! love the ones in the sunset.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you looked gorgeous! Your hair was so pretty! The pictures are just perfect!

    http://blonde-frosting.blogspot.com/
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your pictures!

      I love your dress and your hair!

      Everything's just perfect!

      Delete

I ♥ reading all of your sweet comments, thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...