Tuesday, May 6, 2014

OOTD: Lazy Sunday

.
.
.
Jeans West Maternity Jeans, Glamorous UK Flannel Shirt,
Trenery Flats, Parliament Beanie

I had such a great weekend catching up with family and friends... each time saying to them "ooh this might be the last time you see me before I have a baby!!!" How crazy is that!? :O 

I've got just over 2 weeks to go and I can't wait! I'm getting so huge and uncomfortable... bub is taking up every inch of space in my belly and it does not feel good! haha. I just can't wait to meet him/her and cuddle the hell out of them!!

So this was my lazy sunday outfit that I wore to brunch with the girls. I ordered this shirt online from Glamorous UK and I have to say I'm pretty impressed! It's the first time I've bought anything from there and the quality is better than what I was expecting for a shirt that cost me $20! I love that it's not maternity too but is still big enough to fit over my bump. I think I wasted too much money on maternity clothes when all you really need to do it buy looser clothing (apart from my maternity jeans which I can't live without!)

What do you think of maternity clothes? Worth it or waste of money?

xx


5 comments:

  1. 2 weeks will fly by. Cant wait to meet the little one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow only 2 weeks! So excited for you! You're looking great!

    I love non-maternity clothes that still fit the bump. I've always liked oversized tops and loose clothing anyway, so I bought more of that this pregnancy than maternity clothes! Maternity jeans from jeanswest are essentials in my opinion, but I never had much luck with maternity tops. Maternity dresses have been good, but I never spent a bundle and preferred to not buy, or to buy something that will see me through to post-baby arrival :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two weeks oh my gosh!!! You look gorgeous -obviously I dont have any maternity clothes but I do hear alot of people just say to wear looser clothes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. how exciting! wishing you a wonderful and smooth delivery! you look great and very put together for a "lazy" Sunday. my lazy is PJs. LOL you look fab!

    www.ticklemebear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are absolutely glowing, you look marvelous!
    I love the lazy Sunday outfits and lazy Sundays as a whole.

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading all of your sweet comments, thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...