Sunday, July 6, 2014

OOTD: Freedom

.
.
.
Dorothy Perkins Black Brooke High Waist Jeggings, Ally Fashion Basic Tee,
Bardot Cardigan, Dorothy Perkins Black Lace Up Buckle Boots

I met up the girls for lunch yesterday without James and as much as I love spending time with the little guy, having just a few hours on my own was so nice. Being a mum is so full-on all the time that I think taking little breaks is necessary to "recharge".

I always love catching up with my friends and making time to see them is important to me. The only difference now that I'm a mum is that I have to organise meet-ups around James' schedule (usually during his nap time).

I wore my go-to mummy outfit.. high-waisted jeggings (to hide the belly) and my fave cardi/jacket that is perfect for breastfeeding (easy coverup and faux leather sleeves for dribbles!). I really need to invest in some more cardis like this.

On the agenda for today is a 1st Birthday (with fairy bread I hope!), going to the gym and a night in watching Orange is the New Black.

What are you up to today?

xx

6 comments:

  1. Love that cardi! Makes such a great outfit :)

    A little time away from baby now and then is a great way to recharge - and I'm sure your son appreciates all of the extra love and attention he gets when you get back all charged up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit. I agree, me time is so important for your sanity and well being.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that jacket it looks so comfy and warm. Everyone is ranting about Orange is the new Black, I think I will have to start watching it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am not a mom, but i do spend a lot of my time with my godson and his mom...and boy, motherhood (as beautiful and wonderful as it is) is exhausting! you take that break :) i love your outfits, especially the boots and the cardigan. i've been wanting boots like that but i never know how i would wear them. this outfit is a great pairing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a rockin' cardigan. I thought it was a vest over a biker jacket at first glance; it's very versatile & unique. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the jacket, I don't need it for secret breastfeeding but since fall is fast approaching (although i hate to mention it) it would be a great staple!

    guesswhathollie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading all of your sweet comments, thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...