Saturday, June 19, 2010

Before and After - Our Bedroom

Although we haven't quite finished yet, I am super proud of my boy and I for all the work we've done to this house since we bought it almost a year ago. Just to give you some background.. we owned absolutely no furniture, utensils, linen etc when we bought this house so decided we would stay where we were and do it up on the weekends till it was ready to move into.. that took 6 months!

Anyways I thought I would post some before and after pics for you, starting with the bedroom as the other rooms are messy at the moment and I can't be bothered cleaning them haha.

Before -



After -



If you like what we've done keep an eye out as I will be posting more before/after house pics (when the house is a little cleaner hehe).

xx

3 comments:

  1. Hey, thank you so much for linking to me! I really love your blog and the bedroom looks fabulous - can't wait to see more pics. Following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course! yours was one of the first blogs I read and was an instant favourite! thanks for following :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading all of your sweet comments, thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...