Sunday, June 27, 2010

Everywhere you go, i'll come running..

I had a fabulous day yesterday!

Started the day meeting my sister and her friend for coffee to discuss wedding details (my sister's getting married in Nov – yay!).



Then I decided to do some much needed shoe shopping and came home with..



♥ Siren Shoes



Airflex Boxer Booties


♥ Voodoo Black striped tights
♥ Voodoo Natural stockings
OPI What’s with the catitude? nailpolish



Then got all dolled up as R wanted to take me somewhere nice for dinner (and wouldn't tell me where, as he wanted it to be a surprise). He ended up taking me to one of the nicest restaurants in canberra (awwww). We had a very romantic dinner.. I couldn't stop smiling the whole night - it was great. No photos sorry :( I feared it would ruin the mood.

Today I'm catching up with my good friend who's just returned from a 2 year trip/stay in Ireland. Can't wait! xx

8 comments:

  1. likes your boxer booties and your nail polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are lovely, especially loving the boots and their reduced sale price! Hope you had a good time catching up with your friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh i love that nail colour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fun-filled day :)
    I esp loved the grey booties and the catitude nail polish :D They are a great buy!


    ps: linked you too <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks lovelies :)

    Got the siren shoes for work, they are perfect for it! and the boxer booties are SOO comfy!

    I love love love the nailpolish, the colour brightens up my day lol and it's pretty resistant (painted on sat and hasn't chipped yet!)

    Didn't end up catching up with my friend, as she was too jet-lagged :( but will see her soon.

    Thanks for your comments, I love reading them xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have the same shade of nail polish on right now :) clearly we have good taste lol :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want your shoes! Can I dive into your closet pretty please? :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading all of your sweet comments, thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...