Friday, April 11, 2014

April Native Box

If you haven't heard of the Native Box, it's basically a monthly subscription ($25/mth) to eco-conscious, healthy and safe products. I signed up a few months ago when I was feeling enthusiastic about using more natural beauty/cleaning products and eating organically (I must have been reading women's health magazine or something!). So far I've been really happy with the boxes I've received, especially with the beauty products (some of which I've already purchased full size).

IMG_6391

IMG_6395

So in this month's Native Box, I received:

Piranha Lime & Sea Salt Chicca Chips 
Norbu Natural Sweetener
Buderim Naked Ginger
Pure Food Essentials 
Organic Turmeric Powder
Sol Breads Spelt Hot X Bun

.

Wotnot Facial Wipes for Oily/Sensitive Skin
La Mav Antioxidant Rich Nightly Repair Nectar

IMG_6442

& Probiotic Solutions Bathroom Bliss

IMG_6426

Overall I'm happy with the April Native Box and am looking forward to eating/using these products... she says as she munches down on the Lime & Sea Salt Chicca Chips (yummo!)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ reading all of your sweet comments, thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...